Creating a Mentally Healthy Workplace
Now more than ever, creating a mentally healthy workplace is a business imperative. Access to interactive and dynamic mental health training is in high demand.
What is Notice. Talk. Act.® At Work?
An e-Learning training module that supports leaders, managers, and supervisors to:
- Understand the impact of mental health on employees and the organization.
- Notice what may be signs of potential mental health concerns.
- Know how to talk with a person they may be concerned about.
- Be better equipped to act by connecting a person with services and supports.
A dynamic and interactive e-Learning Module featuring:
- Practical scenarios with section assessments for skill checks.
- An online evaluation to score on knowledge acquisition.
- A certification and recognition to communicate completion and commitment to others.
- Access additional resources for a deeper dive on key issues.
Why is this training important?
We are seeing a global surge in working adults experiencing mental health conditions. Despite this increase, only about half of people who need care receive it. The WHO estimates that depression and anxiety cost the economy $1 trillion annually in lost productivity. Implementing this leader training not only benefits the bottom line but also communicates the organization's commitment to employee mental health and well-being.
Want to learn more?
Join our growing list of organizations signing up below.